I made the most incredibly creamy, delicious and indulgent ice cream today, and it’s totally healthy.
It’s lifted from the wonderful Anna Sward’s Protein Pow fluff recipe.
I whizzed up:
- 1 mug of frozen cherries – about 150g
- 1 generous scoop of vanilla whey isolate powder (around 30g)
- 50g milk (I measure in grams because I weigh everything in the food processor bowl to save using multiple bowls)
- Whizz together everything for a couple of minutes until it becomes creamy, scraping down the sides where you need to.
- When everything’s combined, take out your hand blender and whizz for a few more minutes. Now this is where the magic happens. The mixture will roughly double in volume!
- You can either then serve immediately or pop in the freezer to firm up.