This is amaaaaazing.
It’s from the fabulous I Quit Sugar, created by Sarah Wilson.
It’s so easy to make, has just 3 ingredients, tastes incredible and is vegan.
- 400ml tin of full fat coconut milk
- 60g cacao powder (I buy this one)
- 90g rice malt syrup
- Tip the tin of coconut milk into a food processor – cream and milk, then add the cacao powder and rice malt syrup
- Whizz together until all smooth and silky, then pour into glasses
- Pop it into the fridge for a couple of hours to set and then tuck in!