I love I Quit Sugar’s Ferrero Rocher slice – it tastes so amazing!
They’re full of fibre, good fats and Vitamin E, and the cacao powder is a potent antioxidant.
- 100g chopped hazelnuts
- 30g coconut oil
- 50g rice malt syrup
- 25g coconut cream
- 25g raw cacao powder
- 50g good quality chocolate to top (70%+ is usually vegan) – plus extra hazelnuts if you wish
- Melt the coconut oil and mix all the ingredients until you’ve got a beautiful shiny chocolatey paste
- Press down into a tin (I use a loaf tin) and chill slightly
- Melt the chocolate (and mix with the hazelnuts if you’re using them) and pour over the chilled mixture
- Freeze or chill and then cut into squares. Keep in the fridge or freezer