I asked my friends on Facebook what recipes they’d like me to test out and here’s the first one for my work friend Caroline.
It’s super easy, really cheap and you can cook in batches for a quick and easy snack any time.
- Half a tub of cottage cheese
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper to taste
My favourite extras:
- Half a red pepper and a handful of spinach
- Handful of rocket and a handful of chopped walnuts
- Handful of spinach and 50g feta cheese
- The options for flavours are endless! Use the basic egg/cottage cheese combo as your base and add anything and everything to it!
- Mix everything together with a whisk, and line a cake tin (you have loads of options here – I use a silicone muffin tin or a small cake tin to batch cook).
- Bake gently at 150 degrees for around 20 minutes until the top starts to brown.
- Leave to cool before cutting up and enjoying with a lovely vibrant salad.